Scan Coin SC22 coin sorter
The SC22 coin sorter is a compact performer. It features Scan Coin’s unique sensor technology and offers outstanding accuracy combined with reliable functions in one, small package.
The unit features automatic rejection of foreign and damaged coins, as well as programmable batch stops.
It sorts up to eight coins and counts up to 32 coins in three different counting modes.
The alphanumeric display ensures easy operation of the flexible software with subtotals, grand totals, date and time.
Serial interface is standard, which enables connection to a printer, PC or to Scan Coin cash handling system.
- Compact and easy to use
- Provides reliable counting technology at banks, post offices or in the retail sector.
- Easy operating and maintenance .
- Solid construction combined with high quality components ensures minimum service.
- Requires little space
- Easy to move and handle.
- Additional printer
- Large coin inspection tray
- LT22 Large inspection Tray
- IH1 Insert Holder for tubing
- TI1 Tubing Insert for prefabricated coin tubes
- AP23 Additional thermal printer with connection cable PCC 2
- AP33 Additional matrix printer with connection cable PCC 2
- AP44 Additional thermal printer 230 V with connection cable
Width: 525 mm/20.7"
Depth: 250 mm/9.8"
Height: 400 mm/15.7"
Weight: 16 kg/ 35.2 lbs
Voltage: 110-130, 200-240 V, 60/50 Hz
Speed: up to 700 coins per minute
Diameter range: 14-34 mm/0.55-1.34"
Thickness range: 1.0-3.2 mm/0.04-0.125"
User interface: LCD display
Serial Interface: RS 232
Battery back-up memory
Programmable batch stops