We are the chosen distributor in Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Island region for Wincor Nixdorf's world-leading Namos Compact Retail Fuel and Convenience Store Point of Sale system.
The Namos Compact is a flexible point of sale solution designed for installation across a business network with various operation sizes. This robust, resilient system will work equally well within the demanding convenience or petrol environments.
The Namos solution offers wet stock management, QSR functions and simple prepay. It interfaces to tank gauging, stock control, car wash, local accounts, cash management, workforce management, reporting, kiosks, and security systems. There is also a head office solution for multi site operators.
Features and benefits
- Scalable: Suitable for all operating types and sizes of service stations.
- Total: Total site solution can be expanded to add a range other features.
- Easy: Simple touchscreen interface. Reduced training costs through easy to use and intuitive Graphical User Interface.
- Functional: Manage all the requirements of a modern service station.
- Global: One proven global solution.
- Reliable: Highly reliable and reduced total cost of ownership.
- Monitoring and management: Fast and easy remote maintenance and upgrades.
- Proven: Deployed in over 12,000 sites.
- Connected: Connected to a back office and head office solution.
- Local: Supported by a leading provider of retail fuel systems.