Visy-X by Fafnir
Fafnir is a specialist in the development and manufacture of sensors and systems for monitoring and measuring fill levels in retail fuel stations.
The Visy-X is a high-precision tank level gauge, specially developed for use in fuel patrol stations. It is also ideal for use as a tank content management system in any area of industry in which mineral oil products are stored.
Visy-X is suitable for both underground tanks and aboveground storage tanks.
Features and benefits
- High-precision level and environmental sensors based on the magnetostrictive measuring principle.
- In conjunction with remote data transfer, it is an efficient resource management tool.
- Economical resource management of the petrol station network.
- Permanent display of tank contents.
- Continuous water level reading.
- Delivery volume monitoring.
- Suitable for use in all commercially available fuels and e.g. AdBlue.
- Only the one sensor for all commercially available fuels.
- All parts with media contact are made of high-quality stainless steel.
- Easy and cost-effective start-up.
- Connection to a wide range of cash systems (including point of sale) with proprietary interfaces.
- Optional: IFSF-LON field bus technology.
- Optional: Wireless link with long battery life.
- Worldwide approval: ATEX, NEPSI, IECEx and UL
- Certificates: CPA, EPA