Our service desk is a single point of contact for nationwide customer service and support. It’s based right here in New Zealand, and operates every hour of the day, every day of the week.
Our service desk team work closely with customers and field staff to ensure issues are resolved as quickly as possible, and in line with service level agreements.
As every service desk team member has direct access to the caller’s closest local service team, they can quickly dispatch an appropriate level of support.
ITS Service Portfolio for our customers completes our philosophy of a Total Solutions Provider:
- Account Management
- Customer Support / Service Desk – both reactive and pro-active monitoring
- Technical Support – Incident and Problem Management for Software and Hardware
- Project, Change and Release Management
- Maintenance and Repair
- In-house and Onsite Training and workshops
- Asset Management
- Consumables and Parts Management
ITS core capabilities enable us to build and sustain customer satisfaction and loyalty:
- Total Ownership of outsourced services
- Service Desk – Single Point of Contact
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Application of ITIL Service Management Methodology
- Competitive Service Cost Model
- Strong Industry and Product Knowledge
- Cross Trained Team
- Fast Response Times / Flexibility
- Repair Centre for ITS and other Brand products and components
- Pro-Active Service Support Technology and Methods
- Rapid Customer Service – Speed of Service Delivery